Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MileSAAver in July: not released? or sold-out?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2006, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM+, A3 GLD
Question MileSAAver in July: not released? or sold-out?

Hi,
This might be a dumb question, but I'm not an expert in these things.. maybe you guys can help me out.

I need to travel MIA-PHX on July 15 - 24 and want to use miles. AA.com says there is no availability, only first class. My question is: Is this because they have not released the coach AAward seats yet (because it's 3 months in advance)?? or is it because all seats released are already taken?? I'm not sure how early in advance AA releases AAward seats...

Thanks
Old Apr 20, 2006, 9:52 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
my plan would be to check fares and awards every few days.....if a decent fare popped up, i would take it....and of course, take an award if it pops up...

good luck...
Old Apr 20, 2006, 10:02 am

Programs: AA EXP/4MM, UA GS, AS MVP GOLD 75K
It most likely has already been used. Using EF, the problem looks to be on the DFW/ORD-PHX legs as the only available flights DFW/ORD-PHX are leaving early in the morning, too early for a connection from MIA. You may try overnighting in DFW or ORD if you really want the tickets.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 10:12 am

...already sold out.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM+, A3 GLD
Thanks everyone, I ended up buying the ticket for $420, and getting the lady's tickets with miles (different date on the outbound leg).

Good thing is, MIA-DFW-MIA is in the 777 so we get the J seat... I'll think of it as a cheap J tckt (with the crappy Y service).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.