Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First time in Flagship Suite Intl Travel - WOW

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2005, 10:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NWA Plt,AA ExPlt,UA Pre,USAir Gld,*wood Plat, HIL Gld, Hyatt Gld, PriorityCl Plt, Marriot Silv
First time in Flagship Suite Intl Travel - WOW

Flew MIA-LHR on sat on paid J Fare. Used 10K miles to upgrade to 1st for a special treat. Wow, this seat rocks. I only wish this could be the only way I travel internationally going forward. Service was great to boot. Food was ok but thats ok, did I say the Seat Rocked? Made me forget about the awful service i encountered SFO->MIA but I won't get into that. Only positives today for AA. Was a great flight to cross over 1MM on.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 10:58 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Congratulations, new Gold for Life!

2007 - F cabin in all AA 777s will be converted to suites. ^

Originally Posted by rehabusrab
Flew MIA-LHR on sat on paid J Fare. Used 10K miles to upgrade to 1st for a special treat. Wow, this seat rocks. I only wish this could be the only way I travel internationally going forward. Service was great to boot. Food was ok but thats ok, did I say the Seat Rocked? Made me forget about the awful service i encountered SFO->MIA but I won't get into that. Only positives today for AA. Was a great flight to cross over 1MM on.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 10:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP
You've been hugged in AA's bosoms or smothered in AA's femenine lust (or something like that) congrats! had the chance to try the FS MIA-DFW that's it.... and didn't want to play too much with the seat thus advertising "newbie newbie".
Old Aug 21, 2005, 11:18 pm
Suspended

Flew MIA-LHR on sat on paid J Fare. Used 10K miles to upgrade to 1st for a special treat.
That was a very special treat-- that upgrade is 25K miles and has been for many months.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 11:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP, BA GLD, FT < 30 y
Congratulations!!! I love the FS, too! I am hoping to look forward to a lifetime of cuddling sometime in 2006!!!
Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: NWA Plt,AA ExPlt,UA Pre,USAir Gld,*wood Plat, HIL Gld, Hyatt Gld, PriorityCl Plt, Marriot Silv
Originally Posted by seaskybound
You've been hugged in AA's bosoms or smothered in AA's femenine lust (or something like that) congrats! had the chance to try the FS MIA-DFW that's it.... and didn't want to play too much with the seat thus advertising "newbie newbie".
I thought about the newbie thing for a sec, than played with every gadget/button i could find. the pursor was good about showing me the seat. besides, the rest of the cabin had plenty of folks doing the same including 2 women in the center taking about 50 pics of different poses of themselves. hopefully they will zoom in on a few of them to see my background funny face i was making in the back of the pic
Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:17 am
Suspended

I thought about the newbie thing for a sec, than played with every gadget/button i could find. the pursor was good about showing me the seat. besides, the rest of the cabin had plenty of folks doing the same including 2 women in the center taking about 50 pics of different poses of themselves. hopefully they will zoom in on a few of them to see my background funny face i was making in the back of the pic
Too bad I have a girlfriend!!!
Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:22 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by CharlesMD
Common sentiment .

Cheers.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:26 am

Programs: AA EXP
2 women in the center taking about 50 pics of different poses of themselves[/
CharleneMD
Old Aug 22, 2005, 1:03 am
Suspended

Oh, man I wish I could've been on that flight! It gives new meaning to the "seat with infinite positions."
Old Aug 22, 2005, 1:20 am

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
Oh, man I wish I could've been on that flight! It gives new meaning to the "seat with infinite positions."
Check, please!
Old Aug 22, 2005, 1:25 am

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
Originally Posted by JonNYC
That was a very special treat-- that upgrade is 25K miles and has been for many months.
Thanks, Jon. I thought this was 25K as well. Must have been an unannounced special I missed.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 1:48 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Hope she doesn't develop any leaks.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:54 pm
Suspended

I realize that I could be the only one but I find the increasing number of posts with sexual allusions, female anatomical references and juvenile suggestiveness off-topic, inappropriate and sometimes demeaning and offensive. YMMV.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 1:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
lmao

Originally Posted by iluv2fly
Hope she doesn't develop any leaks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.