Community
Wiki Posts
Search

does AA Idine still give double miles for PLAT 3x dine/month

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2004, 6:30 am
Original Poster

does AA Idine still give double miles for PLAT 3x dine/month

I think they used to (or maybe I'm confusing that with when I was EXP). Anyway, before I go out of my way to dine 3x with Idine as a PLAT, can someone confirm that I will get double to dining miles? I could not find it anywhere on the AA site - I used to find these bonuses under a special "bonuses for elites" section - can't find this section anymore.
thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2004, 6:37 am

Programs: SPG GLD
http://www.aa.com/platinumoffers

Here is a list of the Platinum offers. You'll earn 500 bonus miles for dining three times in a month.

Cheers,
Baeck
Old Nov 21, 2004, 10:34 am

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
It's never been double miles, but the 500 bonus miles if you dine 3X is still there. You can look and see if there are any restaurants that are giving 20 rather than 10 miles per $1. - there may be some in your area.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
The 500m bonuses take a while to post (maybe upwards of 2 months), but they *do* post (in my experience, the dines themselves usually post in 4-7 days).
Old Nov 21, 2004, 10:39 pm

I agree with the above. I always get the 500 bonus miles but about 1-2 months later. The regular dines usually posted within 2 weeks.

PEACE!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.