Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any way to check my flight history on aa.com?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2004, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
any way to check my flight history on aa.com?

earlier this month i flew on aa with my girlfriend. i never entered in her frequent flyer info when i purchased the tickets and never did it at the gates either as i printed out our boarding passes at home. now i'm trying to get her credit for the flights but need the flight info to do so. is there a history archive on the aa site where i can find this info?
Old Oct 31, 2004, 9:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
Originally Posted by broadwayblue
earlier this month i flew on aa with my girlfriend. i never entered in her frequent flyer info when i purchased the tickets and never did it at the gates either as i printed out our boarding passes at home. now i'm trying to get her credit for the flights but need the flight info to do so. is there a history archive on the aa site where i can find this info?
On aa.com, login to "my account" using your Aadvantage # and password...there's a screen for Balances, where you can see recent flight activity.
Old Nov 1, 2004, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by CO FF
On aa.com, login to "my account" using your Aadvantage # and password...there's a screen for Balances, where you can see recent flight activity.
you can also type her ticket number into refunds.aa.com and it will show the legs. which would be handy if you hadn't been traveling with her..
Old Nov 1, 2004, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
thanks for the help. i actually found the AA receipt we received in the mail a few days after booking online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.