Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA.COM 10% Discount through 12/31/04

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2004, 9:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AAdvantageGuy
As long as you book the ticket and complete travel by 12/31/04 - the discount code will apply. Come Jan 1, 2005 a new code will become available for the spring races. So look at your calendars and register! It is a win-win situation! :-:
I'll add to that: this a great 5000-meter road series. I've run several of them and they are always well-organized and well-supported races. It's a very uplifting experience to see all of the pink shirts and in most cities it's become a huge social event as well. I'm not ordinarily a fan of 5K's, but I always seek this series out and run it whenever I can.

If only there were a Marathon for the Cure with a 20% AA.com discount at the finish line...
Old Jan 30, 2005, 2:49 pm

Any new codes for 2005??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.