Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade Chances JFK-STT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2004, 7:54 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Upgrade Chances JFK-STT

My wife and I are flying from JFK-STT and back in October. I will be PLT at the time, and she has no status. We're on discounted Econ tix. Question is: using 500 mile certs, what are our chances of an upgrade? I imagine pretty good since (1) this is a leisure route, (2) it's "off season" down there and (3) it's a 757 with 24 F seats.

Now, what if I'm just GLD at the time? Does that change you're opinion.

TIA!

B.
Old Aug 20, 2004, 10:20 am

Programs: AA PLT 1MM & SPG Gold
I am only AA Gold as well and have never had a problem out of STT or SJU. October is low season so the plane will only be half full anyway.
Old Aug 20, 2004, 11:58 am

Programs: AA PLT, UA 1P
In order to improve your chances for an upgrade, be sure to call reservations and have them reenter your advantage number to your record. It does not update automatically when you go from one elite level to another. This way the PLT upgrade rules will apply rahter then the GLD rules.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.