Wiki Posts
Search

AA - Reservation Status Unknown

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2015, 12:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

AA - Reservation Status Unknown

Anyone familiar with why my status might say unknown? Been like that for about 90 minutes now.

I did book using a combination of gift cards and credit card (not sure if that has any impact).

Also, does anyone know if I still get mileage credit for the flight eventhough I booked using GC's? ORD to LAS.

UPDATE: RESOLVED

Last edited by TMM1982; Jan 11, 2015 at 12:38 am
Old Jan 11, 2015, 8:33 am

Programs: AA-EXP; US-Silver; Marriott-Platinum; Starwood-Platinum; Hilton-Gold
That happens with me all the time. It's when a reservation has been made but not yet funded. (Ie, a travel agency makes the reservation but has not paid for or funded the ticket). It won't be pending or ticketed until it's funded.

Yes you get credit.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 11:10 am

Found this on a recent reservation that had been ticketed on 12/30/15 (receiving confirming email and 001 ticket numbers) and, then, as a separate transaction upgraded to first class using miles and a co-payment. Called Customer Service. Agent immediately called in a supervisor who was able, after a 5 minute effort, correct the issue and within minutes received an updated receipt and the website updated a short time later. Seemed to have nothing to do with payment or credit card issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.