Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Office in Buenos Aires

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2004, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Location: New York, NY AA EXP 1MM, Go Arsenal! Yanks in 2006!
AA Office in Buenos Aires

Does anyone know where an AA office is in Buenos Aires? When I was there last, I was told that there was one in Recoleta but I never went looking for it.

Also, while I'm asking does anyone know the phone number where I can reach the EXP line in Tokyo?

[This message has been edited by Ksimp (edited Feb 09, 2004).]
Old Feb 9, 2004, 10:57 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ksimp:
Does anyone know where an AA office is in Buenos Aires? When I was there last, I was told that there was one in Recoleta but I never when looking for it.

Also, while I'm asking does anyone know the phone number where I can reach the EXP line in Tokyo?
</font>

It's definitely there-- I visited last November-- but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you where I was-- definitely not Recoleta though (the one I visited anyway.) The whole place was right in the middle of being renovated and it's a nice office w/ friendly, helpful staff. It's on a corner across from a park, if someone points you in the right direction you certainly won't miss it.

AA.com lists a bunch of 'em:
http://aa.com/content/aboutAA/whereW...rgentina.jhtml
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Location: New York, NY AA EXP 1MM, Go Arsenal! Yanks in 2006!
Thanks for that. I never knew that page existed on aa.com!

------------------
Keep it simple, stupid!
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:28 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ksimp:
Does anyone know where an AA office is in Buenos Aires? </font>
When I was in BA a few years ago, I saw an AA office on Santa Fe, somewhat near the main Manuel Teinda Leon airport bus terminal at 790 Santa Fe
http://www.tiendaleon.com/prehome.asp
and relatively near the Sheraton where I was staying.

Looking at the list Jon posted, I assume it's this one:
AA Customer Service Center
Santa Fe 881& Suipacha
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Phone: 541-14-318-1111/10 (Reservations)
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:41 am

The city office of AA is on the corner of Santa Fe and Suipacha in Retiro. The park Jon was talking about was most likely Av. 9 de Julio, the large main thoroughfare where the Obelisk is. I don't believe you can see the San Martin park from the AA offices.

Also, remember that there is an AA ticket desk at Ezezia. They offer a number of special airfares to places llike Montevideo and Sao Paolo.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:45 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tfjim:
The city office of AA is on the corner of Santa Fe and Suipacha in Retiro. The park Jon was talking about was most likely Av. 9 de Julio, the large main thoroughfare where the Obelisk is. I don't believe you can see the San Martin park from the AA offices.
</font>
No this was a tiny little neighborhoody park-- definitely not near the world's widest street. Although the Lan office I visited was right on Av. 9 de Julio-- and what a mess that place was!
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:50 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JonNYC:
No this was a tiny little neighborhoody park-- definitely not near the world's widest street. Although the Lan office I visited was right on Av. 9 de Julio-- and what a mess that place was!</font>
There are multiple AA offices in BA. If I remember correctly there are 4 in Buenos Aires.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:53 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GUWonder:
There are multiple AA offices in BA. If I remember correctly there are 4 in Buenos Aires.</font>
That's what the link to AA.com I posted above indicates.

Old Feb 9, 2004, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, DL GM, Marriott Platinum
The AA office near the little park is not the office near Plaza San Martin.

It is in Palermo, near a large hospital, but I don't think it's Pueyrredon 1997 listed on the web site. Don't think it was on Liberatador either.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 7:54 pm

Having just spent two years in BA (i've since returned to Connecticut, I can recall that the office on Puyerredon 1997 is right next to a little park. It is a couple blocks north of Las Heras on Puyerredon. The other offices are on Santa Fe in the center, one on Libertador in Belgrano and I believe on up in the Suburbs maybe Accasuso.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.