Search

AANYC: Will 2 Europe-NYC-SFO RTs work?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2004, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
AANYC: Will 2 Europe-NYC-SFO RTs work?

My sister so happens to have 2 Europe-NYC-SFO and back RTs booked during the promotional period. Would she qualify (subject to residency rules)?
Old Jan 20, 2004, 5:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes. As long as you have a RT on non-stop flights, it qualifies even if you are continuing to another destination.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 9:20 pm

What about 2 RTs LAX/JFK? The promotion is clearly geared toward originating in NYC, but the conditions say the roundtrips must be between the cities, which seems to imply that I could originate in LAX.
Old Jan 21, 2004, 1:55 am

Programs: AA EXP - Lifetime Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by laxth:
What about 2 RTs LAX/JFK? The promotion is clearly geared toward originating in NYC, but the conditions say the roundtrips must be between the cities, which seems to imply that I could originate in LAX.</font>
Yes, you can start your trip from LAX and still qualify.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.