Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Intl. Lounge Access on F award ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2003, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Intl. Lounge Access on F award ticket?

I've done a search in the forum on this question, but haven't found anything that corresponds exactly to my situation. I'm sure I'll receive a definitive response from this great group. I've learned so much at this site.

I am AA Gold. I have an award ticket in First Class, issued by the Awards Desk at AA:

ORD- ZUR- CDG all on Swissair
(Fare class is A on the first leg, Z on the second.)

CDG- LHR- ORD on BA, connecting to AA #67
(Fare class is U on the first leg, Z on the second.)

Will I have airport lounge access at any point along the route? If so, and there are choices, which lounges are recommended?

Thanks for your help,
Alfonso XIV
Old Sep 7, 2003, 12:52 pm
Suspended

SWISS F-class lounge in ZRH, which I'd imagine you'll be able to use (can't see why not) is quite comfortable and nice. No food to speak of, but a very nice, elegant lounge unlike the Business Class lounge next to it-- which is very crowded and hectic. If for some reason you can't use the F-class Swiss lounge use the Allegra lounge in the other terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.