Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 8, 2014, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Wikipost instructions: signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost to update; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

AA Baggage fee changes as of April 8, 2014:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInformation/baggage/baggageAllowance.jsp

• AA Gold / oneworld Ruby reduced from 2 to 1 free bag (Platinum 2 bags, EXP 3 bags).
• Full-fare Economy Class tickets no longer receive any free bags.
• Economy Class Anytime AAward tickets no longer receive any free bags.
• Passengers upgraded to "X" First now have TWO free bags

• US/USVI/PR/Canada - ≥4th bag fee increased from $150 to $200
• to/from Mexico/Caribbean/Central America - 1st bag fee increased from $0 to $25; ≥4th bag fee increased from $150 to $200
• within Mexico/Caribbean/Central America - 1st bag fee increased from $0 to $25; ≥4th bag fee increased from $150 to $200
• to/from South America - 2nd bag fee decreased from $70 to $0; ≥4th bag fee increased from $150 to $200
Print Wikipost

Free Checked Bag / Baggage Changes as of 8 Apr 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2015, 5:53 pm
formerly mattrendell27

anybody know if the free checked bag benefit on the Citi and Barclay AA cards applies to travel to Canada? Seems like most of the time "domestic" travel is both US and Canada so I'm inclined to think it will but I cannot find any terms specifying that it will be a free checked bag for Canada flights as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.