Search

Possible Devaluation of MilesAAver Offpeak Rewards? [NO]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2014, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Priority Club Platinum
Possible Devaluation of MilesAAver Offpeak Rewards? [NO]

http://www.aa.com/i18n/disclaimers/f...ward-chart.jsp

Looking at the award chart today, Off Peak tickets from North America to Europe are showing 25,000 miles, although the booking engine is still pricing them at 20,000. Few other stranges ones as well (North - Central America is 17,500 miles Peak, 20,000 miles Off Peak). Is a devaluation coming?

Last edited by Franklybrit; Mar 6, 2014 at 7:24 am Reason: Subject matter incorrect
Old Mar 6, 2014, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Franklybrit

Looking at the award chart today, Off Peak tickets from North America to Europe are showing 25,000 miles, although the booking engine is still pricing them at 20,000. Few other stranges ones as well (North - Central America is 17,500 miles Peak, 20,000 miles Off Peak). Is a devaluation coming?

It's showing 20,000 on the link you provided?
Old Mar 6, 2014, 7:20 am

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, AC Member, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by Franklybrit

It's showing 20,000 for NA-Eur awards when I look at the chart you linked to. Are you sure you weren't looking at the NA-South Korea line in error?
Old Mar 6, 2014, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Priority Club Platinum
Apologies all, Photodave you're right. The lack of constrast on the chart got the better of me. Mods, please close this post - schoolboy error!
Old Mar 6, 2014, 7:31 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
False alarm, thread title updated and closed.

In future, please use the link to alert moderators to posts or threads that need housekeeping. Posting inline is the worst way to get our attention as we don't all read all posts.

~Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.