Wiki Posts
Search

DFW-HNL 767 Reconfiguration Schedule

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2002, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Location: Dallas, Texas USA; AA PLT, AA 1MM+; US Gold; Marriott PLT+
DFW-HNL 767 Reconfiguration Schedule

I am planning HNL trip in December and am trying to determine if the 767 service from DFW will be reconfigured by that time with the "new" 60" pitch International Business class seat or if the old "sardine" configuration will still be in service then.

In looking at the seat map on aa.com, the configuration shows two rows of 2-1-2 and then four rows of 2-2-2, a typical configuration for First/Business International service, confusing me even more.

Any one have any recommendations on where to get any information on the reconfiguration schedule or how to confirm if the flights I will take will have the larger seats?

Thanks!
Old Oct 5, 2002, 5:07 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
From what I can tell of current schedule, you should select AA 123 (DFW-HNL) and AA 8 (HNL-DFW) on return. Those 2 flights have the good seats for now.

You should avoid AA 5 and AA 102 for now - I believe they both still have lousy seats for now.

Good luck.
Old Oct 5, 2002, 5:56 pm

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Any idea if the flight is reconfigured for the better in late December for STL-OGG?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.