Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAnytime coach to AA Business anytime

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2013, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

AAnytime coach to AA Business anytime

Have enough miles for a popular route that will cost 40,000 miles more to get into business (Europe). Looks like no chance of business saver opening up.This will be a non fee upgrade I assume when I call to change. No status.

Thanks
Nick
Old Nov 10, 2013, 8:01 pm

Are you asking if there's a fee to upgrade? If so, this would have been the right thread to post in.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html
That thread can be found under the "Awards" section of the FAQ, stickied at the top of the forum (where it says "Please check here first!"), specifically here.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post15556947

The entry in the FAQ itself may need a bit of an edit, but conventional wisdom is that what you want to do is allowed. But since there's no definite answer in the consolidated thread, why don't you call AA and report back?
Old Nov 10, 2013, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by Nickwestga
Have enough miles for a popular route that will cost 40,000 miles more to get into business (Europe). Looks like no chance of business saver opening up.This will be a non fee upgrade I assume when I call to change. No status.

Thanks
Nick
Upgrading to a higher class of award is fee-free, although AFAIK this is not a published benefit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.