Wiki Posts
Search

Kellogg's on sale at Savon Drugs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2002, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Kellogg's on sale at Savon Drugs

Lately the deals have been hard to get. There are no more $1.99 boxes of Product 19 at my 3 local Big Lots stores. But I went to Savon Drugs yesterday and found the pink Special Ks on sale for $2.00 each if you use the coupon from the Savon flyer in the Sunday LA Times. Coupon is good for up 4 boxes at a time.
Old Mar 26, 2002, 11:54 am

Programs: AA PLT & 2MM- Thank You, FT !!
Thanks, Nanook -- I'll be staying "east" of the 405
Old Mar 26, 2002, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
Gosh, and here I won't GO EAST of the 405 for anything but lawyers or drs appts.

Inland ... scary

Old Mar 26, 2002, 2:39 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
Thanks for the Kellogg's heads up.

I was actually in the mood for some Kelloggs Pop Tarts (Frosted Brown Sugar, Yumm...) this morning and had gone searching the local Safeway when I noticed a single box of Pastry Swirls with the AA miles certificate. The thought of another free 100 miles was almost enought to tempt me away from my quest for Pop Tarts when I noticed the expiration date on the box was March 10, 2002. Yech.

Needless to say, I bought the 8 pack of Pop Tarts and did without the miles.
Old Mar 26, 2002, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

delacpa...okay, the area east of the 405 is officially yours. lisamcgu and I will have the area west of the 405, with Lisa staying south of Redondo Beach. I'll take north of that and onedog can just buy the Pop Tarts without the certificates wherever he wants.

[This message has been edited by Nanook (edited 03-26-2002).]
Old Mar 26, 2002, 8:31 pm
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
my dream is still to find the eggos here in LA... i eat four eggos a day anyway (enough for 1Kmiles a month).

anyone seen them? i even tried costco, no dice!
Old Apr 4, 2002, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA Plat HH Diamond
How about Kellogg's Mini Wheats for 98 cents per box? That's what was available today in Raley's supermarket in Las Vegas. Since I think they are primarily a Los Angeles chain they may be at the same price in LA. Had the 100 mile certificates expiring 11/30/02.
Old Apr 4, 2002, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Rats! Raley's is in Northern and Central California only. 98 cents is a great deal. Clean 'em out, Ivtrader.

I did find boxes of Product 19 today at Pavillions for $2.50 a box, with a limit of six. Not too bad considering.
Old Apr 5, 2002, 12:34 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
I just stocked up on 5 boxes of Frosted Mini-Wheats at the Ralph's on Sunset Blvd. for $1.79 each with my Ralph's Club Card. These boxes have the brown certs that expire 11/30/02.

------------------
AAdvantage Gold Member, OnePass Member, Mileage Plus Member, SkyMiles Member, WorldPerks Member, Radisson Goldpoints, Hilton Honors
Old Apr 8, 2002, 11:35 am

I got Product 19 at Safeway today for $1.49 per box (2/$5 minus the peel-off $1 coupons).

At Safeway you also get UA miles via your Club Card (is it OK to mention that on the AA forum??).
Old Apr 8, 2002, 4:43 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by IADtoLAX:
I just stocked up on 5 boxes of Frosted Mini-Wheats at the Ralph's on Sunset Blvd. for $1.79 each with my Ralph's Club Card. These boxes have the brown certs that expire 11/30/02.

</font>
The Ralph's out here in Westchester had the Frosted Mini-Wheats for $1.79. The boxes with the AA miles certificates were tucked away behind the boxes with the Nascar promotion on them. $.79/box (using a $1 off 2 which was doubled), not too shabby.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.