Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/Opinion Place

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2002, 8:59 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Lunalilo:
[B]Hmmm...A cousin of mine took a survey and was promised 50 miles, plus an additional 200 or more if she would take a survey on a CD-ROM Opinion Place would send her. She told me it's been four weeks and still no survey on CD-ROM, even though the Opinion Place rep claimed it was sent via Priority Mail! And the 50 miles haven't posted.
B]</font>

I did the same survey. It took at least three weeks for the 50 miles to post. I also never received the CD and thus never got the 200 miles.
However, I have been successful taking a survey after this so I think that they CDs must have never went out, but the service is still running OK.
Old Mar 24, 2002, 3:37 am

I got an email stating that there would be no more miles given for taking surveys. Too bad, I enjoyed the easy miles even though sometimes there was a few problems with getting butted offline and doing the survey again. Hope that AA does something with another company soon.
Old Mar 24, 2002, 5:51 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AmericanFtWorthTX:
Hope that AA does something with another company soon. </font>
You will still be able to take the surveys, but the only thing you will get is money off of your monthly AOL bill.

Old Mar 24, 2002, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just completed a survey on indigestion--oops, products which will help my indigestion...worth 200 miles. Will they post?
Old Mar 24, 2002, 6:40 am

All three of us in my family took our Opinion Place surveys and the miles were posted within two days into our AAdvantage accounts. One of us even received 250 miles. Lucky him. I only got 150 miles.

I also took the CD-Rom Survey and received 50 miles for doing the survey online. I also got the CD-Rom in the mail but I never could get it to work. I emailed Opinion Place about the problems I was having and they only gave me 50 miles for my troubles. I would rather have them fix the problem so I could get the 300 miles instead.

Oh well, I guess I should count my blessings that I received anything at all, hmmmm?
Old Mar 26, 2002, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum 3MM - DL - UA - HHONORS - HYATT - MARRIOTT - SPG
Message received 3/26/02 by email.

Dear AOL AAdvantage Member,

We recently informed you that the AOL AAdvantage Rewards Program was ending on March 31, 2002. However, we wanted to let you know that as an AAdvantage member, you can continue earning AAdvantage miles at Opinion Place (www.opinionplace.com). That's right…every time you qualify for and complete an Opinion Place survey you can earn up to 300 miles! It's quick, it's easy, and it's FREE!

Thank you again for being part of the AOL AAdvantage Rewards Program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.