Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swift, courteous response from AA.com Webmaster Team!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2002, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Swift, courteous response from AA.com Webmaster Team!

Just a quick post to let everyone know of my recent experience with the Webmaster Team at AA.com. Earlier this morning, I tried to check flight schedules, availability and prices from MCO to DCA in March and continuously received an error message indicating the server was not connected.

I sent an e-mail to the AA.com Webmaster at 09:15 (CST) and explained the situation. At 10:58 I received the following reply:

"Hello Mr. bbinchi,

Thanks for your message.

As a Platinum member of the AADVANTAGE program, your perspective is a valuable source of insight for the development and improvement of the AA.com web site.

I'm sorry that you were unable to book or price a reservation in Travel Planning due to a repeated system error. We also appreciate that you took the time out to bring this to our attention.

We have received several e-mails regarding this error message this morning and have passed them on to our programmers. I was able to retrieve the information that you requested from my end, so it appears it is either fixed or is sporadic. Please try it once again.

Before attempting to access your information again, you may wish to empty your browser memory cache or reload the URL page. This will help to ensure you are accessing the correct URL page and not a previously
cached URL page.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please don't hesitate to contact our AA.com Web Services if you are still getting the error message. They can
book any reservations you may need and ensure that you receive the bonus miles you are entitled to.

USA & Canada: 6am-2am CT 1-800-222-2377 option-1

We appreciate you, Mr. bbinchi, and look forward to meeting your travel needs.

Sincerely,
(Name)
AA.com Webmaster Team"

I am impressed. Thanks, AA.com Webmaster Team! (btw ... upon receiving the e-mail reply I did return to AA.com and was able to retrieve the information I needed)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.