Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kellogs certs - Offer expires Nov 30, date rec'd or mailed...?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2001, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

Kellogs certs - Offer expires Nov 30, date rec'd or mailed...?

Hi,
I have about 40 of these certs left (they had walked off my table and were hiding behind the filing cabinet). They are not filled out - so I am wondering whether I can still fill them out and send them in.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks
Alka
Old Nov 26, 2001, 6:46 pm
sim

I would expect that they would go by the post marked date. I would definitly post them.
Old Nov 26, 2001, 7:57 pm

Southwest and Hershey used the delivery date not the post mark.... gained 5 lb. and no miles
Old Nov 27, 2001, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
The offer has been extended to November 30 of next year (2002), so no worry. You can take your time. Just don't lose them again!
Old Nov 27, 2001, 9:10 am

After speaking to several different service persons at Kellogg's, the consensus seems to be that you must postmark the Nov. 30 '01 by Nov. 30 of this year. All the service reps said that the '01 expiration date marked certificates would be rejected, in spite of the currently available certs. with the same p.o. box, that expire Nov. 30 of '02. I won't take any chances, though that rule seems a bit odd.
Also, they all said that you may mix the different certificates. Just send all your certificates to the p.o. box listed on the certificates that you have the most of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.