Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why is Award Booking Still Not Available At AA.COM ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2001, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Why is Award Booking Still Not Available At AA.COM ?

Was cruising thru a competitor board just for fun, and I see award booking is now available on their website.

Hello, aa.com, will we ever see this?

Thanks.
Old Aug 3, 2001, 7:31 am
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
The AA web site says:
Award Booking - Coming Soon.

Also check out this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum97/HTML/000486.html
Old Aug 3, 2001, 7:37 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by freeupgrade:
Was cruising thru a competitor board just for fun, and I see award booking is now available on their website.

Hello, aa.com, will we ever see this?

Thanks.
</font>
freeupgrade...the message that you saw has been there ever since AA started the AAdvantage program...j/k but quiet long time ago...I guess they put this on there to sooth people like us...thinking that they are working on it...but in actuality...they are probably not working on it....and also...the website goes down every other friday...so mind just well call.

------------------
Al
Old Aug 3, 2001, 9:44 pm

I would love to have award booking but until they can keep the site online for seven consecutive days I think they should focus on the basics.
Old Aug 3, 2001, 10:47 pm

not always easy to work the bugs out of a new complex system like that. Far better for them to take the time to do it right than clean up the horrifying mess from releasing it too early.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.