Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SJC to OGG in First...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2001, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: Austin TX, AA Platinum for life (who will live longer, me or AAdvantage?)
SJC to OGG in First...

I took this flight last night, and it was horrid. Knowing the distance I was all ready to plug in my laptop and watch a few DVDs... To my surprise NO power ports! I thought for sure AA had installed these in all their planes. I commented to the FA that it figures this was on the OGG flight, she said that they don't reserve specific planes for certain flights (which I've heard is untrue).

Then to top it all off, I never have the sundae, but on the menu this one had a pineapple topping or a macadamia nut brittle topping. So I figured "go for it". Well I tried but was informed that the weren't catered properly, only the usual toppings available.

I love coming to OGG, next time might have to do it on QF or something other than AA.

(had to vent)
Old Feb 11, 2001, 11:23 pm

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
How are you planning on getting to Muai on Qantas?

Meanwhile I have taken several trips to Denver recently. Planes full of business folks, but no power ports. They were using the old Reno Air planes which had not yet been reconfigured.
Old Feb 12, 2001, 4:33 pm
dss

I'll be on this route in a couple of weeks. As bad as the 763 is out of SFO, I expect this to be a million times worse.

AA has some really old beat up 757s and I bet they are sending them out on this route. Please let us know if your return is any better (power ports would be nice!!).
Old Feb 12, 2001, 11:00 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
As well as getting rid of the nasty brown first seats.

Those things have just gotta go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.