Community
Wiki Posts
Search

777-200 F seat vs. 777W J Seat

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2013, 5:04 am
Original Poster

777-200 F seat vs. 777W J Seat

For the flyers who have flown on a 777-200 F seat would you say that the comfort level is the same on a 777W J Seat when put in bed mode?
Old Mar 10, 2013, 7:46 am

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE
I have flown 777 - 200 F and 77W J and I would take F anytime! The new J is outstanding but does not have near the space. Id personally take the space and comfort over the better entertainment system but that is just me. the new J also has no foot rest! I am 5 foot 9, could not really reach the ottomon. I also found the seat fabric to be itchy and not as comfortable as the angled lie flats. May sound weird but I slept like a baby on those angled lie flats on my JFK-LHR!
Old Mar 10, 2013, 7:55 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by aero0729
... the new J also has no foot rest! I am 5 foot 9, could not really reach the ottomon ... May sound weird but I slept like a baby on those angled lie flats on my JFK-LHR!
I'm another one that dislikes the lack of a footrest.

I'll be in J on the 77W end of this month and I tried F on the 77W last week so I'm looking forward to the comparison.

I also never had a problem sleeping in the 772 J, but I really did like the footrest on those seats. Will be interesting to see how much of a problem it is in the 77W J.

The ottoman doesn't really help as I used the foot rest to provide support while still in an essentially normal sitting position, the ottoman only help when flat or close to it.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Keep us updated!

I must say I love the angled flat seats. I found 2 great ways to sleep on them and I do sleep like a baby on them too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.