16-Aug-00.

I am missing seven Hertz rentals since
7-Jun-2000.

I am missing six Hilton/EmbSuites stays
since 19-Jun-2000.

-doug
Old Aug 27, 2000, 11:15 am
Original Member

My flights from 8/20 posted overnight (so I saw them this morning). I would expect my flights from the 22 and 23rd to post on Tuesday (and I cen see them Wednesday)

--Jim
Old Aug 27, 2000, 4:46 pm

I'm STILL trying to bring AA and Hertz together to post my Hertz credits going back three years. With advice from a FlyerTalker, I wrote a detailed letter to Hertz CEO Frank Olson on Aug. 21.
Old Aug 27, 2000, 5:51 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Three (3) years!!!! That takes the cake! I went round and round with Hilton and AA about bonus miles from the Tails You Win promotion that ended in March. I just got my miles a few days ago and I thought that was bad. I have non-flight related miles with a number of airlines outstanding, some as old as 5 months but I guess I'm not doing too bad.
Old Aug 28, 2000, 1:02 pm

I just spoke with the 800# for the AA
website. I mentioned that I had not seen
anything posted for the past eleven (11)
days ... and were they aware of any possible
problems???

Rep immediately said, "we're having big
problems with the (comm?) link ... and
there is no estimate as to when it will
be fixed."

-doug
Old Aug 28, 2000, 5:21 pm

My outbound leg of SAN-LHR posted today 8/28 from a flight on 8/21/00.

My .02

drewman

Old Aug 29, 2000, 7:26 am

Programs: CoFounder and Chairman, FFOCUS (Frequent Flyers Organized and concerned about Unacceptable Service.
My flights from 8/7 and 8/9 posted around the 15th. My flights from 8/22 and 8/24 are still not posted. Yet they take upgrades out immediately.

Go figure. My guess is they just don't care.
Another aadvantage! of Delta web site is you can check reservations on flights even if they were booked by your travel agent. Much better system!!
Old Aug 29, 2000, 9:48 am
mjb

I have not received credit for 4 AA flights on 8/12 and 8/14 and US Air Shuttle flights (AA mileage awarded) from 8/17 and 8/21. This is in addition to an Iberia flight from 2 months ago which showed my AA# on the boarding pass. I faxed it into them 5 weeks ago and they still haven't posted it. Makes it difficult to be sure I will complete my Platinum challenge!
Old Aug 29, 2000, 12:59 pm

i, like all of you, am sick of playing babysitter for aadvantage, wondering why outbound flights get posted, return flights don't, but upgrades always get deducted immediately, etc etc etc

my question:

this thread has been going for four days now

so

WHY ISN'T ANYONE FROM AA READING THIS BOARD AND RESPONDING TO US?

CAN THEY BE SO OUT OF THE LOOP THAT THEY DON'T HAVE SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OR MARKETING READING AND RESPONDING TO ALL POSTS IN FLYERTALK AT LEAST ONCE EACH WEEK?

WHERE ARE YOU AA?????
Old Aug 29, 2000, 1:27 pm
dg1

A flight on 8/22 posted today -- 8/29 -- exactly a week, pretty much like every other credit I've gotten. Too slow! And the site is down half the time. I don't know if I can take much more of this.
Old Aug 29, 2000, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
I beg to differ. My past experiences reflect that AAdvantage posts my Qantas flights about 3 weeks after the flight and about 2 weeks for Cathay Pacific flights.

I just checked my account and am surprised that a couple of flights I took on Qantas last week has already been posted and the Cathay flight which I took 2 days ago, too , has been posted.

Good show!
Old Aug 29, 2000, 4:38 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2 MM, DL PLT
Here's my experience so far with the flight postings this month:

my flights on 8/20 have posted (they were posted when I checked on 8/26)

my flights on 8/25 have not yet posted

I look forward to participating in this forum now that I have finally registered. Btw, I"m an AAdv PLT member, and was AAdv GLD for the past two years
Old Aug 29, 2000, 5:21 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Suggestion.....

Next time we have an hour to burn at DFW, form a picket line with signs saying that our miles are not posted quickly enough. Tell me you're not really forming an ulcer, or losing sleep on this one.

I would hope AMR has this HUGE problem near the bottom of their priority list. Perhaps this warrants a congressional inquiry.
Old Aug 29, 2000, 6:34 pm

Programs: Ex-BA Silver; Ex-UA Premier
Hedoman, I agree.

MAAN - 'Much Ado About Nothing' a new I-net abbreviation I may be coining.

The lowest of priorities. I know I flew it, I have the tkt and PB to prove it. I can't use them as fast as I earn them. Why sweat the account posting? MAAN.
Old Aug 29, 2000, 6:41 pm

Again, Hard and fast on upgrades deductions vs. mileage posting. Upgrades are actually maintained in the Reservations system - Sabre. Miles are maintained in a seperate computer system, and must be verified for mileage eligiblity before posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.