Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EA/AA/FA fan club?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2000, 8:07 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
I agree with all of the comments here - I sincerely appreciate all of EA/AA/FA's posts - I have learned a lot.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to us vent.. on behalf of all PLT's, we salute you for your sincerity and welcome advice.
Old Jun 22, 2000, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Just had to chime in with a big "AMEN."
Old Jun 29, 2000, 9:32 am
Original Member

Programs: AA2MM
Well guys, now you just need to keep your eyes open for the FT lapel pin that EA/AA/FA might be sporting around in...
Old Jul 1, 2000, 1:45 pm

Programs: CX GR; AA Life GLD, EXP; SPG Life GLD, PLT
"EA/AA/FA for sure!" (adapted from advertisment from HK)

Although I just had a bad experience and reply from AA, with you in this board, at least I will try to fly once more with AA !

Chinese says "There always a good lady/woman behind a successful man", and I say, "Luckily there is the EA/AA/FA in front of AA" !
Old Jul 1, 2000, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA 1PMM,AAG; usedtobeelite
I did not know what the EA stood for until I saw EA/AA/FA lead-off in another thread. A nice memory of Eastern is of an Eastern gate agent at DCA calling the plane back to the jetway to let me board. Genuinely nice people.

Thank you for being with us EA/AA/FA!
Old Jul 4, 2000, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
A big "Yes indeedy" from this corner!
Old Jul 6, 2000, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, HH expired!, "Good Kid Club" (Silver)
Congrats on your upcoming 100th post!!

I'm well aware of the (correct!) "Quality is better than Quantity" outlook regarding posts here at FT.

But since your posts are always chock full o' quality, I think we all look forward to whatever quantity you are able to continue cranking out!!

Looking forward to #100! (and #101, #102...)

-Fan Club founder and chief poster KP
Old Aug 2, 2000, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, HH expired!, "Good Kid Club" (Silver)
Belated congrats (I just found out - tho I knew it had been under consideration) to EA and her UA counterpart!!
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum95/HTML/000494.html

-Da Prez.

PS No more "war stories"?
Old Aug 4, 2000, 2:08 pm

To warrenlm: Boy! Airlines do not bring planes back anymore! I was in Atlanta and trying to make a Delta flight. I was at the gate 5 minutes before the flight was scheduled to depart (because I was unfamiliar with the airport), they were closing the door to the gateway when I walked up and they would NOT open the door to let me on. They had boarded the stand-bys and would not take one off. Gone are the good old days!
Old Aug 7, 2000, 1:30 pm

not so in europe. i was heading to the gate in bcn for a ba flight, and got stuck in a long passport checking line. when i walked up to the counter, the gate agent took me down the jetway, knocked on the door of the plane, and they opened it and let me on!!!
Old Aug 9, 2000, 8:36 am

I'm bAAck. Went to Edinburgh for Military Tattoo. There were 10,000 pipers. I had way too much fun. Suppose to fly tomorrow morning - I'm trying to get out of it.

Missed you guys, and thought of you often.
Old Aug 9, 2000, 11:52 am

Location: New York, NY, AA 4MM PLT, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, CC Gold
I wondered what had happened to you. Welcome back. Sorry you were unable to make the dinner a few weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.