Search

AA Activities: Private Airport Transfer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2013, 3:13 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
AA Activities: Private Airport Transfer

Has anyone had experience with the private Airport to hotel transfers that are sold on AA's Activities website? Reputable folks? (I know each city is different and is mostly likely a contact job)

http://www.partner.viator.com/en/685...-2140BCNAPTHTL

I have no problem catching a cab, but with family and baggage in tow - it would probably save me the hassle and headache to just have a reserved ride to the hotel.

Positive or negative experiences, I want to hear it all!
Old Feb 13, 2013, 3:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP/Admiral's Club; Amex Platinum; AA Citi Executive; SPG Gold
Wow...$20 seems very inexpensive for a private airport transfer...I would be naturally skeptical of this. Plus, it's pretty easy to just get a cab at BCN IIRC
Old Feb 13, 2013, 3:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, JL JGC, Hyatt Glob
If you click on the price calendar and select a day, you will see that the price is per person and also depends on the number of people total.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 5:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by incognitoMD
If you click on the price calendar and select a day, you will see that the price is per person and also depends on the number of people total.
Yeah --- $88 for a single passenger. The "from $20.94" is based on 6 people, each paying $20.94. ime, taxis are not in short supply at BCN, and are probably just as convenient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.