Wiki Posts
Search

australia

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 1998, 6:35 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

australia

I have business in Australia in August. The trip, as I understand it, is about 20 hours, or close to it, each way (from the u.s.a. midwest to sydney). Long trip. Bad back. My husband and I plan to extend the business to a pleasure trip and ideally we'd like to travel business class. There are lots of good deals to Australia. However, in order to upgrade to business with frequent flyer, you need to pay full fare coach: $4400 plus 25,000 miles. You need 115,000 miles ticket. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to go here? I'm just not sure that business class is worth the the big premium. On the other hand. . . .

Old May 19, 1998, 5:04 pm
Original Member

Programs: Lifetime Platinum Marriott
I took my wife to Australia and did not want to pay for Business Class. Instead we had the travel agent make sure we got a whole row to ourselves. It was a very plesent flight and with the row to ourselves, plenty of room to sleep

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.