Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

"Help" One world Award ticket from DCA- LON -Paris (CDG or ORY) MAD -DCA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Whats the best way for my wife and I to make the trip above with AA miles. I was looking for the rules for the one world reward tickets but cant find it.

Any help is appreciated
Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:48 am
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Originally Posted by alexusafa
Whats the best way for my wife and I to make the trip above with AA miles. I was looking for the rules for the one world reward tickets but cant find it.

Any help is appreciated
Help is readily available on the AA board, where I'm sending this thread.

Gardyloo
Oneworld moderator
Old Jun 12, 2012, 11:10 am

Every segment of your flight is considered a oneway. So, you are looking at 3 one-ways on this trip (I assume you are stopping in London and Paris).

Can you leave from BWI or IAD? BA has direct flights to LHR from those airports. If you fly out of DCA, you will have to have a connection to get you on a flight to London.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Originally Posted by alexusafa

Any help is appreciated
An Explorer (formerly "oneworld") award may or may not cost fewer miles than a series of one-way awards, depending on what class of service you want and -- possibly -- what time of year you wish to fly.

More details will yield better advice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.