Search

A blast from the past - received old ticket jacket

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2012, 8:58 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PP
A blast from the past - received old ticket jacket

I normally will ask for a blue ticket jacket at the AC just so I won't loose my BP(s). Today I was given a ticket jacket at JFK with a print date of 2001 that highlighted AA MRTC.

It was also the old kind of paper that was not recycled.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
I normally will ask for a blue ticket jacket at the AC just so I won't loose my BP(s). Today I was given a ticket jacket at JFK with a print date of 2001 that highlighted AA MRTC.

That's a far better use of the old jackets: remember, it's supposed to be "Reduce. Re-use. Recycle." in that order.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors-Diamond, Marriott-Silver, SPG-Gold
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge

Any chance you happened to snap a picture of it?
Old Feb 11, 2012, 6:07 pm

Programs: TWA Platinum Ambassador, Eastern Stratosphere, NWA Gold Elite
When they start digging out the old red TWA jackets, look out.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 8:30 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Public announcement and warning: If you find a thread going off-topic, feel free to alert the moderators. Please do NOT continue taking the thread off-topic or insert ad hominem. We all should be doing our best to make this forum friendly, helpful, and on-topic. If you cannot do so, then please do not respond to the thread. Thanks for everybody's help and cooperation. /Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.