FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair-445/)
-   -   ANC / LAX / PDX / SEA AS Alaska Board Room access for Admirals Club Members (archive) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair/1214922-anc-lax-pdx-sea-alaska-board-room-access-admirals-club-members-archive.html)

jpmcdonough Dec 7, 2011 2:39 pm

SEA - Alaska club for Admiral's Club Member?

I seem to remember an email or something about Admiral's Club members being allowed to use the Alaska Airlines club at Sea-Tac. We were there last weekend, but I couldn't figure out where it was. AA is way off at the end of the A section. The airport signs didn't note club locations, and the airport volunteer girl had no idea what I was talking about.

Where is the Alaska club?

Do you have to go outside security to get there from the A concourse? (SEA has a pretty bad setup for security and that would not work.)

Thanks

Science Goy Dec 7, 2011 2:45 pm

Board Room Locations & Hours

jerry a. laska Dec 7, 2011 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by jpmcdonough (Post 17584920)
I seem to remember an email or something about Admiral's Club members being allowed to use the Alaska Airlines club at Sea-Tac. We were there last weekend, but I couldn't figure out where it was. AA is way off at the end of the A section. The airport signs didn't note club locations, and the airport volunteer girl had no idea what I was talking about.

Where is the Alaska club?

Do you have to go outside security to get there from the A concourse? (SEA has a pretty bad setup for security and that would not work.)

Thanks

See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...sea+board+room

The SEA Board Room is at the intersection of C and D concourses. All inside security.

jpmcdonough Dec 7, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks. We could have walked that far, had we known!

SeAAttle Dec 7, 2011 4:37 pm

I just renewed my BR membership for another year, but this may be the last. Most of my flying is on AA and I have AC membership. I could probably purchase day passes when I want BR access and flying on AS, and come out ahead.

dat4life Aug 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Has anyone been successful recently using a 30 Day AC pass receipt to access the Board Room?

JDiver Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm

You need to remember as much as they need to be told :) - there is no such thing as a "thirty day pass", it's a thirty day membership, with all rights that accrue thereto - guests, etc. Print out the proper page form aa.com and take the receipt and have them call Admirals Club main number if they doubt.

Originally Posted by dat4life (Post 21250518)
Has anyone been successful recently using a 30 Day AC pass receipt to access the Board Room?

teemuflyer Sep 22, 2013 7:30 am

Board Room Access during MR, including SEA-ANC-SEA?

I'm doing an MR (AUS-DFW-SEA-ANC-SEA-DFW-AUS). Flying AS on the SEA-ANC-SEA segments on AA code share. I'm assuming I should have no issues with BR access in SEA and ANC. Can anyone confirm?

I have my AC membership through the Citi Exec card, which, according to earlier posts, should not be a problem.

mrowl Sep 22, 2013 11:55 am

Originally Posted by teemuflyer (Post 21484806)
I'm doing an MR (AUS-DFW-SEA-ANC-SEA-DFW-AUS). Flying AS on the SEA-ANC-SEA segments on AA code share. I'm assuming I should have no issues with BR access in SEA and ANC. Can anyone confirm?

I have my AC membership through the Citi Exec card, which, according to earlier posts, should not be a problem.

Last time I was at ANC in July, I was asked to show my Admirals Club card, and had no problem. Don't know about the Citi card.

Fanjet Sep 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by teemuflyer (Post 21484806)

Did the rules change?

I thought for BR access, you had to be flying on an AA operated AND marketed flight. Which means neither an AA flight with an AS code, nor an AS flight with an AA code. Or is it also valid when connecting to/from an AA operated and marketed flight? As in part of the itinerary. :confused:

Penguinmoon Sep 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Has anyone recently used the CITI Exec card to gain access?

teemuflyer Sep 23, 2013 3:26 am

Originally Posted by Fanjet (Post 21487130)
Did the rules change?

I thought for BR access, you had to be flying on an AA operated AND marketed flight. Which means neither an AA flight with an AS code, nor an AS flight with an AA code. Or is it also valid when connecting to/from an AA operated and marketed flight? As in part of the itinerary. :confused:

Originally Posted by mrowl (Post 21485761)
Last time I was at ANC in July, I was asked to show my Admirals Club card, and had no problem. Don't know about the Citi card.

I'm going to try to do some deductive reasoning (hard for me, trust me) ;)

If mrowl was able to access the BR in ANC, and AA doesn't fly there, then access is granted on code share flights.

amolkold Sep 23, 2013 3:33 am

Originally Posted by teemuflyer (Post 21488689)
i'm going to try to do some deductive reasoning (hard for me, trust me) ;)

if mrowl was able to access the br in anc, and aa doesn't fly there, then access is granted on code share flights.

aa 279 dfw-anc?

teemuflyer Sep 23, 2013 3:38 am

Originally Posted by amolkold (Post 21488702)
aa 279 dfw-anc?

Weird. That option wasn't given me when I booked. My bad.

amolkold Sep 23, 2013 3:58 am

Originally Posted by teemuflyer (Post 21488713)
Weird. That option wasn't given me when I booked. My bad.

I think that service is seasonal and will end very soon.