Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking 20+ tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Booking 20+ tickets

So i am planning a bachelor party to Miami for a best friend of mine. I know we might have at least 20 if not 30 people that will be going.

The dates are either May 5 - 9 or May 12 - 16 or May 19 - 23 weekend.

What is the best way to book AA flights from NYC-MIA with everyone on the same flight and at a good price. I see it for 199 online right now, but of course can't really book it online.

If there are any Travel Agents fellow FTer that i can give business too i would be more than happy. Any help as to how i should go about this would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:18 am

Programs: AA MM EP, QF Gold, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTT, HH Gold, National Exec, Hertz PC
You could see what quote AA would give you for 20 pax: http://www.aa.com/contactAA/viewEmai...me=groupTravel
Old Jan 28, 2011, 8:12 am

Programs: Persona Non-Status, DYKWIA Club President, Formerly of Pa Kettle Fame
Wow, imagine the Business ExtrAA possibilities for this trip. Make sure to add everyone to the list and you (as the travel manager) should see significant points accrual.

I'd call AA directly, tell them what you want done and then add the Business ExtrAA number to everyone's ticket.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 8:27 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K
WrLdTrvLnIndian, I'll send you a PM about this.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:34 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Lifetime Plat, AV Diamond
I'm interested as well

Do tell as next year it's Aruba for a wedding and prob. 20-30 ppl... I'm interested in learning about the possibilities of ExtrAA miles...

Originally Posted by tylerdurden4543
WrLdTrvLnIndian, I'll send you a PM about this.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by merrickdb
You could see what quote AA would give you for 20 pax: http://www.aa.com/contactAA/viewEmai...me=groupTravel
What is a typical group discount?
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:12 am

Programs: AA GLD 1.7M and counting slowly
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
What is a typical group discount?
I spoke with AA earlier in the week regarding a similar situation, and was told they could offer me 5% off.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by SJUflyer
I spoke with AA earlier in the week regarding a similar situation, and was told they could offer me 5% off.
That's it? Wow. You're better off finding some of those kayak/sidestep 10%-off codes.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:55 am

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
I would've guessed 10%...5% is nothing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.