Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Mystery 100-miles credit: "BITTIME"; mystery solved - from Bing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mystery 100-miles credit: "BITTIME"; mystery solved - from Bing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2011, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Mystery 100-miles credit: "BITTIME"

Saw this on my AA statement, dated 1/6/11. It doesn't match anything I can recall or find a record of. I've searched it here and looked through some pages with no luck. Only thing I can think of as 100 miles is the monthly AA shopping Yahoo search credit, but that's always been labeled clearly (although it is a new year, the kind of time when some things change.)

I'm the last one to look gift miles in the mouth if that's what they are, but does anyone recognize this award? Many thanks if so.

FTF

Saw this on my AA statement, dated 1/6/11. It doesn't match anything I can recall or find a record of. I've searched it here and looked through some pages with no luck. Only thing I can think of as 100 miles is the monthly AA shopping Yahoo search credit, but that's always been labeled clearly (although it is a new year, the kind of time when some things change.)

I'm the last one to look gift miles in the mouth if that's what they are, but does anyone recognize this award? Many thanks if so.

FTF

Last edited by JY1024; Jan 8, 2011 at 11:29 am Reason: Updated title with answer
Old Jan 7, 2011, 8:30 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...h-rewards.html
Old Jan 7, 2011, 8:32 pm

Programs: EXP (AA), Diamond (HH), National Executive Elite
I believe that is for using the Microsoft search engine called "Bing."
Old Jan 8, 2011, 7:42 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
I often receive the credit for the promo BITEME but no miles.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Thanks, chanp and rgarret1. ^ That's it - forgot about that one and couldn't guess at it. Bing rewards indeed.

That's way earlier than I was expecting (now that I remember it at all), so a nice surprise.

FTF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.