Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

2011 xxx Flight Cancellation / Delay / Diversion on (date) (consolidated - obsolete)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 xxx Flight Cancellation / Delay / Diversion on (date) (consolidated - obsolete)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2011, 5:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, Delta Platinum Medallion,AMEX Plat,Hyatt GP Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
AA24 SFO-JFK Cancelled November 12

Probably the only time I was happy that a flight was cancelled. This was the 4th MR in a row my girlfriend and I were taking to JFK, but I had miscalculated how many miles we needed and it turned out that we really didn't need that 4th trip to re-qualify for EXP in 2012.

So I was about to call the EXP desk the night before the flight to cancel our plans (and had resigned myself to the combined $300 change fee to re-ticket) when I received AA's voicemail that the flight had been cancelled, and we received a full refund.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.