Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this strange or not? J4, but seat map shows ZERO?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2010, 2:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Originally Posted by JumboD
By the way, what date is this flight? An easy way to test the theories below is go on AA.com, put an F seat on hold and see what it does to the availability of J seats (promptly releasing the hold so someone can actually buy the seat).
I think this is a useful approach. I did this last week to figure out a similar issue. I put a F seat on hold using my wifes FF number (the system on AA.com will not let you put a hold on the same flight that you are already ticketed on under the same FF number... you can use no FF number but that can create some odd results) and I watched what happened.... then when I had my information, I cancelled the hold on the seat. Whole process took just a few minutes.

Last edited by nonesuch flyer; Jan 30, 2010 at 3:08 pm Reason: fix typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.