Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian "AirMiles" program...fare basis code for AA rewards?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2009, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: several
Canadian "AirMiles" program...fare basis code for AA rewards?

I know this maybe is the wrong place to post this, but wasn't sure where else I'd find an answer. I did a FT search with no luck.

Does anyone know which fare 'bucket' code that the Cdn. "AirMiles" program ( www.airmiles.ca ) usually uses for flight rewards for AA flights?

AirMiles is a very lame & pathetic consumer loyalty program here in Canada, but I seem to have some I'd like to book for an AA reward to SJU.

Thanks.

Last edited by jral; Dec 21, 2009 at 8:46 am
Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:55 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, 1 MM
Originally Posted by jral
I know this maybe is the wrong place to post this, but wasn't sure where else I'd find an answer. I did a FT search with no luck.

Does anyone know which fare 'bucket' code that the Cdn. "AirMiles" program ( www.airmiles.ca ) usually uses for flight rewards for AA flights?

AirMiles is a very lame & pathetic consumer loyalty program here in Canada, but I seem to have some I'd like to book for an AA reward to SJU.

Thanks.
If I'm not mistaken, it is O or S. Also, once reserved through AirMiles, go to AA.com and search for the reservation, add your AA FF number and then you can choose your seats, request upgrades and collect AA miles for the flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.