Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fix the interior...PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:10 am

Programs: TAM Fidelidade Blue Level, Southwest RR,
Originally Posted by uastarflyer
There's 37 of them in their fleet! They use them on International flights too!

Now you know the main reason why I am so anti-HP.
And Byrd is so anti-737's is because Southwest only flies 737. So he is anti- SWA too.
Old Jun 11, 2005, 1:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by garyhartaz
OMG! AWA must be pinching on the interior of their aircraft these days. They are inches from duct tape and dental floss!

On a recent MSP-PHX, I was in seat 3C and was riding on the metal frame because the seat has 0 padding! I even asked the FA to write up a service issue with the seat and she offered me blankets to sit on.

Almost every plane looks trashed inside, especially the long-haul. An early May BOS-PHX flight was the same way except it was seat 2C.

Since I pay for First on 80% of my flights, I think I have a right to complain yet FF and the FA's just shrug.

Anyone else with the same opinion?

Yes, do complain or start paying for F fares on other carriers.
Old Jun 11, 2005, 10:28 am

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Originally Posted by FAmodelGuy
And Byrd is so anti-737's is because Southwest only flies 737. So he is anti- SWA too.
That's not the only reason I'm anti-WN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.