Wiki Posts
Search

2004 A&Bs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2005, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Empty Seat Program
Wink 2004 A&Bs

The expiration date on these cards is 2/28/05.
HOWEVER, employees can continue to collect and use these cards till the beginning of next year.
I posted on another thread that they had to be turned in this month...that was actually the 2003s.
Please continue to use your 2004 cards (if you have any left).
Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2005, 8:34 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Lifer
The expiration date on these cards is 2/28/05.
HOWEVER, employees can continue to collect and use these cards till the beginning of next year.
I posted on another thread that they had to be turned in this month...that was actually the 2003s.
Please continue to use your 2004 cards (if you have any left).
Thanks!
So, what you are saying is that the policy provides employees with a year (more specifically, 13 months) after the posted expiration date to turn them in for credit?
Old Mar 23, 2005, 8:59 am

Programs: Ex-Professional Jumpseat Rider
The limiting factor is the date that the A&B's need to be turned in by the employee. In the case of the 2003 A&B's, that will be on 3/31/05. So, if you had any 2003 A&B's, there is nothing that prevents you from giving it to an employee who can turn it in by 3/31/05.

I just turned in my last 2003's yesterday because of the deadline.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 9:31 am

Programs: AA EXP
Stupid A&B question....

Do these get distributed in the elite packets or are they sent out separately? I didn't get any in my elite packet and am wondering if I should just wait or give FF a call.

Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2005, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Empty Seat Program
Hi Andrew!
I don't know the answer...I was under the impression they came in the packet, but I am learning from the Elites, here.
Anyone?
Old Mar 23, 2005, 9:50 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by andrewp
Stupid A&B question....

Do these get distributed in the elite packets or are they sent out separately? I didn't get any in my elite packet and am wondering if I should just wait or give FF a call.

Thanks!
They have always come in the envelope containing the elite card. Inside was a packet containing various things. This year there was the new card, some relatively worthless coupons (at least to most people) and the A&B's.

If you got the envelope containing the card, but no A&B's, I'd call. They're not likely to send them otherwise.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 9:39 pm

Programs: DL-Platinum / AS-PlatPro / Hyatt - Glob / Hilton-Diamond
Yes, they come in the Elite packet with your new card every year.

Last year I had to request a replacement card (my travel folder with my passport and all frequent flyer cards was stolen ... in an HP Club in PHX while I left to visit the facilities ... and I thot I could trust my fellow passengers .. silly me) and they sent another set of A&B's with the new card ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.