Search

Now This Is A Great Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2003, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Chairman Starwood Gold Continental Platinum
Now This Is A Great Promotion

Too Bad that it's a United one.

Now when you fly 3 paid, qualifying roundtrips on United or United Express to any worldwide destination, you'll receive a FREE* domestic roundtrip ticket. To earn your FREE ticket, be sure to REGISTER and start booking today!

[This message has been edited by SanDiegoShaun (edited 06-04-2003).]
Old Jun 4, 2003, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
America West?
Old Jun 4, 2003, 6:06 pm

Programs: WN Companion Pass, former HP Gold and AA Gold
But wait...there's more!

The three economy RTs can NOT have a Saturday stay...which means that with the business unfriendly fares at United, these tickets will likely cost a fortune.

Always pay attention to the details of any of these offers.

I'll continue to fly on HP! :-)

Later,
Tim in Hollywood
Old Jun 4, 2003, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Chairman Starwood Gold Continental Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Tim in Hollywood:
But wait...there's more!

The three economy RTs can NOT have a Saturday stay...which means that with the business unfriendly fares at United, these tickets will likely cost a fortune.

Always pay attention to the details of any of these offers.

I'll continue to fly on HP! :-)

Later,
Tim in Hollywood
</font>
I fly many flights that my company pays for that have no Sat night stay, including day trips to the Bay area or Denver.....Reguardless of United's fare structure this is a great promotion. Fly 3 roundtrips and get a free flight...I am not here to rag on HP as I am a huge fan but United has a winner with this one!

Only the Mileage Plus® member flying the eligible flights will receive the FREE Ticket.
• Qualifying travel must take place between June 5 and September 30, 2003.
• Ticket may be booked in any paid booking class in United First, Business or Economy Class.
• Economy Class roundtrip travel cannot include a Saturday night stay. First Class and Business Class roundtrip travel have no stay requirements.
• Maximum of two free tickets may be earned.

Old Jun 4, 2003, 10:02 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by gleff:
America West?</font>
My thoughts exactly.
Old Jun 5, 2003, 7:56 am

Programs: MSP raised, Elite since age 17
HP folks have a definite advantage in that western states (AZ, NV, CA) have many UA fares that match WN--- and these very UA fares usually require 1 night stay, not necessarily a Saturday night. So, a PHX based preson could fly to LAX Friday and back Saturday for $90ish and receive credit toward the promo.

So.... not a HP promo, granted, but of greater potential value to the average HP flier than, say, the average US Air PHL/CLT/PIT flier.
Old Jun 5, 2003, 8:54 am

Programs: AS MVP, DL Silv
Closed topic. This is a discussion for the UA forum.

-Steve
America West Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.