Wiki Posts
Search

KIX - HKG New Business seats?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2006, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum Royal Ambassador,GC Elite,HH Gold,DC Gold,*A Gold
KIX - HKG New Business seats?

as per the title does any one know if NH175, 763 has been upgraded yet? I am not flying to middle of next year so if it has not, still plenty of time, just curious.

Also given the choice, UA F or ANA C, NRT-HKG, I am arriving in NRT and travelling down to Osaka, is UA F any better to warrant the trip back up to NRT to fly in F?
Old Dec 14, 2006, 8:54 pm

Programs: Life SPG Plat, 7X NH DIA
Could you save buy booking the C flight?

IMHO There's no way the UA F product is worth it to warrant a trip back up to NRT just for this purpose. It's only about a 4h15m flight, right? Out of NRT its about 45m longer.
Old Dec 14, 2006, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum Royal Ambassador,GC Elite,HH Gold,DC Gold,*A Gold
Originally Posted by schoflyer
Could you save buy booking the C flight?

IMHO There's no way the UA F product is worth it to warrant a trip back up to NRT just for this purpose. It's only about a 4h15m flight, right? Out of NRT its about 45m longer.
Yeah 4h15m flight, plus 2.5hrs to get back up to NRT from the south on the train, plus 45mins longer as you pointed out, would be complety mad, wouldn't it

Its a reward flight in F, I would go ana F if I could but, there is no F to HKG from KIX

Is there anyway to get to HKG in F from Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima area ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.