Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Average prices for business class East Coast USA to Tokyo to Singapore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Is there any way to find average prices for business class from East Coast USA to Tokyo and on to Singapore? For the last year or two? Right now, I'm seeing about $9500 in the ROOM for two pax. JFK-HND-SIN Travel December 2024 & January 2025. No idea what historical prices have been. Not sure if I should pull the trigger.

I am a United Mileage plus / Chase Explorer Card member but I don't have enough miles for an award. And I don't see any Miles + $$$ on this route.

Thanks for any advice.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 12:24 pm

Use the price graph on google flights & you will be able to scroll back I think up to a year to see the average price. With that said if your not traveling until Dec/Jan might consider grabbing a Amex or chase card that transfers to ANA with a good sign up bonus as Dec/Jan is considered low period on ANA and RT can be had for 75-85K points. I know Amex just had 150K and 200K promo for the platinum. Only downside is that availability on the room being the flagship product can go fast and with the 72 hr transfer time it can be a challenge to book exact dates so you have to be flexible with the travel but I just booked a few days ago RT out of ORD for 75K not in the room but their regular 777 business class for end of January 2025
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:40 pm

5k per person sounds about average/low price.

Hint, one-way KUL-TYO-JFK business is $1500 per person. Redeem miles to tie trip together
Old Feb 14, 2024, 4:47 pm
pjs

I grabbed SGN-HND-JFK for $2kpp for mid-April - booked around the first of the year. Using miles on SQ for the outbound.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.