Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA PAL Awards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 11:00 am
Original Poster

ANA PAL Awards

By chance, does anyone know when these awards are coming back? I tried to book one today over the phone with no luck. The ANA agent still saw PAL availability but the ANA credit card processor wouldn't go thru as ANA is blocking all credit card transactions when they try to ticket PAL awards due to fraud still. Such a bummer. Anyone know when they may be coming back, if ever?
Old Apr 6, 2024, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

I spoke with ANA today and the vast majority of PAL awards remain restricted with no update since November 2023. The only PAL flights bookable on ANA miles are domestic Philippine routes as well as flights between Philippines to/from Japan. This agent again mentioned that all other PAL flight redemptions are unavailable as a result of 'fraudulent travel agents' according to their November 2023 internal memo. However, I somewhat suspect it's a different issue given it remains unresolved after 6+ months and isolated to PAL (although I have absolutely no evidence to support otherwise). That being said, I'll continue to put up with ANA given their low-cost redemptions when you can find the increasingly difficult diamond-in-the-rough. Curious if anyone has heard anything else on this? And for those wondering, it was a 1.5 hour hold when calling Saturday at Noon ET ;-)
aquanine likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.