Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air New Zealand Premium Economy Award

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2023, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Air New Zealand Premium Economy Award

I was doing some test searches for an upcoming trip and was trying to see if availability was there on ANA. I searched Expert Flyer and found 7 Premium Economy award seats available on June 3 2024 from SFO to AKL. However, when searching ANA, no award shows. Return was AKL to SFO June 17 2024, also with 7 seat available on Expert Flyer.

Any thoughts?
Old Sep 6, 2023, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by btscott
I was doing some test searches for an upcoming trip and was trying to see if availability was there on ANA. I searched Expert Flyer and found 7 Premium Economy award seats available on June 3 2024 from SFO to AKL. However, when searching ANA, no award shows. Return was AKL to SFO June 17 2024, also with 7 seat available on Expert Flyer.

Any thoughts?
Star Alliance does not support alliance wide premium economy awards, so likely that ANA does not have access to NZ PY awards.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Star Alliance does not support alliance wide premium economy awards, so likely that ANA does not have access to NZ PY awards.
Thanks. Just found an article about Premium Economy. Star Alliance doesn't share those awards. Oddly though American is supposed to share and wasn't able to find their available 7 seats on Cathay or Avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.