Wiki Posts
Search

ANA NH107 Food Voucher Details

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2023, 2:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
ANA NH107 Food Voucher Details

Hi, I will be flying on ANA NH107 from SFO to HND in July in the First Suite. I was looking a little closer, and given the flight departure time at SFO (1:45am), the United Polaris lounge will be closed. On ANA’s website (link below) it says:

”Due to limited opening hours of United Polaris Lounge and United club, ANA offers an online meal voucher to customers with lounge access on NH107 flight via your registered email or SMS. The meal voucher can be used at the cafe inside the terminal.”

Anyone have any details on what this might include (amount and eligible locations)? Is the voucher sent to you upon checking in? Just curious! Thanks in advance.

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/travel-i...IER_LEVEL=none
Old May 6, 2023, 10:25 pm

I received 30 USD for ANA Platinum, not sure if the same applies to first class, I remember it arrives a day before departure.

Dear ANA customers,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of our limited lounge services.
In exchange with lounge access, please accept the online meal voucher via your registered email or SMS. The online meal voucher can be used at the café in the SFO terminal before your flight departure. If you haven’t received the online meal voucher, please contact ANA San Francisco representatives.
Thank you very much for flying with ANA at San Francisco airport.
*The meal voucher is valid at Napa Farms Market (5:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.) and Tomokazu (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.).
*UA lounge information: URL
Old May 7, 2023, 12:57 am

Programs: United Gold (frmer. 1k and GS), AAdvantage Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Gold
I took this flight in J in April. I’m not sure if there’s a dollar amount difference between F and J for the voucher, but it works at Napa Farms Market and one other place (I forget which). NFM is decent, they have good sweets and drinks.

That being said, I’d save room for a late night snack after takeoff. I sure didn’t regret it.
Old May 10, 2023, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA MP
I received the vouchers 5 hours prior to etd. For F, it was 2x$30 valid at the same locations that lesamuel mentioned above: Napa Farms Market and Tomokazu. Agreed that you're probably better off eating a proper dinner in the city prior to departure, then a snack onboard, unless you're transiting/positioning into SFO.
lotte likes this.

Last edited by justjet; May 11, 2023 at 2:10 am
Old May 11, 2023, 6:24 am

Just to confirm, if you get to the Polaris lounge early enough, do you have access on a J ticket?
Old May 11, 2023, 8:23 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by kodalip
Just to confirm, if you get to the Polaris lounge early enough, do you have access on a J ticket?
Yes
Old May 11, 2023, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by kodalip
Yes, you have access to the Polaris lounge prior to boarding an ANA flight on a J ticket.
Old May 31, 2023, 2:05 pm

would it be worth it to visit the united club at terminal 3 since they are open till midnight? im coming in from sna on Alaska arriving at 9:30pm. going to have Alaska interline my bags over to ANA.
Old Jun 11, 2023, 4:54 pm

So is it possible to go to the United club in terminal 3? Or do I have to clear TSA again?
Old Jun 11, 2023, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by brabb12
So is it possible to go to the United club in terminal 3? Or do I have to clear TSA again?
T3 and Int'l Terminal G are connected airside, so you won't need to clear TSA again.
nexus7556 and lotte like this.
Old Jun 11, 2023, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
T3 and Int'l Terminal G are connected airside, so you won't need to clear TSA again.
Nice. Can I make it from terminal 2 all the way without clearing TSA?flying Alaska up
Old Jun 11, 2023, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by brabb12
Nice. Can I make it from terminal 2 all the way without clearing TSA?flying Alaska up
https://www.flysfo.com/sites/default...19.21%20v6.jpg
Old Jun 11, 2023, 10:26 pm

I'm taking that as a yes I can. Thank you.
Old Jun 28, 2023, 11:35 am

Hi! How early do the check-in counters open? 3-4 hours before flight time? I am on NH107 next month and trying to figure out Lounge options if any because of flight time. Can we check-in online and print boarding passes? That will get us through TSA check. But still leaves the question of checked luggage which has to be at ANA counter. Any other place, where we can do luggage drop and it gets routed to correct ANA flight?
Old Aug 26, 2023, 6:59 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold Elite, IHG Gold,
Originally Posted by ktandon123
Hi! How early do the check-in counters open? 3-4 hours before flight time? I am on NH107 next month and trying to figure out Lounge options if any because of flight time. Can we check-in online and print boarding passes? That will get us through TSA check. But still leaves the question of checked luggage which has to be at ANA counter. Any other place, where we can do luggage drop and it gets routed to correct ANA flight?
any feedback on this? flying in Oct and had similar Qs. thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.