Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Star Alliance Award with lap infant

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2022, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
ANA Star Alliance Award with lap infant

Hello! If anyone could shed some light on this topic I would be beyond grateful. I am booking an upcoming flight YVR-SYD Air Canada Business. Return Flight of TPE-ORD Eva Airlines Business. Booked with ANA Miles. I will be bringing my son with me and he will be under 2 years old. How do I got about securing a lap infant seat? A lot of posts say its 10% of miles but how does it work using Ana miles booking on 2 different airlines? Do I need to book the infant seat right away or can it be added after> Again any insight or reconditions would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by Kyle Meisner
Hello! If anyone could shed some light on this topic I would be beyond grateful. I am booking an upcoming flight YVR-SYD Air Canada Business. Return Flight of TPE-ORD Eva Airlines Business. Booked with ANA Miles. I will be bringing my son with me and he will be under 2 years old. How do I got about securing a lap infant seat? A lot of posts say its 10% of miles but how does it work using Ana miles booking on 2 different airlines? Do I need to book the infant seat right away or can it be added after> Again any insight or reconditions would be greatly appreciated.

I think you should be able to book it any time before departure, although I would do it as soon as possible. I did it for a seat flown on ANA metal but I just called in to add the seat. Since they are the one selling the ticket, I'm not sure it would be any different in terms of the process and charging you the appropriate miles.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by Kyle Meisner
How did this go for you? In a similar situation soon for ANA booking on TAP metal
Old May 8, 2023, 8:00 am

Ended up booking on ANA J in The Room. In case anyone is interested, had some trouble finding pictures online but there is a bassinet setup in some aisle seats, so not able to sit w/ partner in middle, FYI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.