Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

*A lounge at IAH Terminal D for morning flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Do we have any *A lounge at Houston IAH Terminal D for morning flight?

I'm gonna fly ANA IAH-NRT in the morning. any *A lounge at Terminal D? im trying to see the nearest lounge, otherwise, i will have to go to United club at Terminal C.
does any ANA agent near the gate a few hours before the depature?
Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:40 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
The Star Alliance Lounge Finder is a handy tool for finding lounge access

As this is a question about ANA operations at IAH, will move to ANA forum

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
Old Jun 24, 2019, 1:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
ANA departures from IAH use the United lounges. For premium-cabin travelers, they use the Polaris Lounge in Terminal E. I would guess that they'd direct *G economy passengers to the Terminal E UC, but I suppose passengers could self-direct themselves to the one in Terminal C if they would prefer that location.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 8:35 am

Programs: DL PM, Hertz PC, HH Dia
Centurion Lounge is at Terminal D if you have the Amex Platinum. I suspect the Polaris lounge is a bit nicer though if you have access.

I flew ORD-HND and NRT-IAH earlier this year and the Polaris Lounge in ORD was far superior to the Centurion Lounge in IAH. Both were pretty nice though.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 5:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Check in at D and walk over to the Polaris lounge in E.

The Polaris lounge is night and day compared to the garbage Centurion lounge in D.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.