Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class Award Space - Last Minute

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2019, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

First Class Award Space - Last Minute

Hi there, wife and I flying from DC to Japan this weekend and unfortunately due to some name change issues and rewards bookings through Virgin Atlantic, we are now split up to one in First Class and one in Economy.
There are 3 first class seats available for purchase as of now and upon calling ANA, they said that there are 0 people on the awards waitlist.

Any idea when/if these seats would be released to awards? Anyone have any last minute success stories?
If they don't release them, is there a chance of upgrading at the airport upon asking? (It's our honeymoon)

Thanks all!
Old Apr 1, 2019, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by sgtbucky
Hi there, wife and I flying from DC to Japan this weekend and unfortunately due to some name change issues and rewards bookings through Virgin Atlantic, we are now split up to one in First Class and one in Economy.
There are 3 first class seats available for purchase as of now and upon calling ANA, they said that there are 0 people on the awards waitlist.

Any idea when/if these seats would be released to awards? Anyone have any last minute success stories?
If they don't release them, is there a chance of upgrading at the airport upon asking? (It's our honeymoon)

Thanks all!
If you do not mind, I do see one business class ticket available on Sunday, maybe try to book that?
Old Apr 3, 2019, 6:59 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
ANA would rather fly out with empty F seats than fill it up with last minute redemptions.
You'll have better luck in business class. luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.