Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Counter Opening Hours Changi?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2018, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, MM
ANA Counter Opening Hours Changi?

Does anyone know the ANA Check-in counter opening hours at Changi? I have a 6:00am flight, but also have a conference call to join at 3:00am, so I was hoping to arrive and check-in for my flight around 2:00am so I could take the call from the SilverKris lounge.

Previously, I had an early flight out of Changi (can't remember the airline), but the check-in counter didn't open until 2 hours before flight time - as is the usual practice.

I'm hoping there might be some earlier overnight fights on ANA, allowing me to check-in before that 2 hour window. Otherwise, I might just come extra early (~11:00pm) and try to get a room at the airside hotel for the night.

My flight is on a Tuesday morning, for reference.

Thanks in advance for any insights!
Old Dec 2, 2018, 4:05 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Check in begins 3 hours prior to departure at SIN T2, so 03:00 for the 06:00 flight.

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/internat...nter/open.html
Old Dec 2, 2018, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
You should be able to use the Changi early check in counters, up to 23 hours in advance.

http://www.changiairport.com/en/passenger-guide/departing/checkinearly.html
Old Dec 6, 2018, 8:45 am

As cphflyer noted, you can do early checkin (listed as 6am-2359), more like 4:30am-2359 since first flight is around 6:35 and counters have to open 2 hrs before

I've done early checkin at 7pm and 11:30pm for the 6:35am flight, using the regular ana counters (open for the 7pm/12am night flights)

note thatthe row # listed on the website is incorrect, go to row 5-6. Row 9 is empty

You could check in bags Monday morning, leave carry-on at the 24/7 baggage storage. Come back at 2am Tuesday morning

Last edited by paperwastage; Dec 6, 2018 at 8:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.