Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: armagebedar
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2020, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by mcrw00
Is the int'l arrivals lounge at NRT open with shower suites operational?
No, the lounge is closed.
mcrw00 likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 10:01 pm

Has anyone had an international layover at HND lately? I have a 5 hour layover in HND on January 29th and wondering what lounge they are likely to direct J passengers to?

I flew through HND on JAL back in November and all J passengers were directed to the F lounge, which was quite nice. Is ANA doing similar? I couldn't see any notes on the website.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by wwrjb
Has anyone had an international layover at HND lately? I have a 5 hour layover in HND on January 29th and wondering what lounge they are likely to direct J passengers to?

I flew through HND on JAL back in November and all J passengers were directed to the F lounge, which was quite nice. Is ANA doing similar? I couldn't see any notes on the website.
At the moment, it is the Suite Lounge only that is open.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
At the moment, it is the Suite Lounge only that is open.
Thanks CPH-Flyer, is it safe to say that Business passengers get access at the moment then?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wwrjb
Thanks CPH-Flyer, is it safe to say that Business passengers get access at the moment then?
Yes
Old Jan 20, 2021, 12:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Yes
But not *G passengers in economy
Old Jan 20, 2021, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bocastephen
But not *G passengers in economy
I would think so as well, as it is the only lounge ANA has open, and the only other lounge in HND T3 that is open at the moment is the JAL First Class Lounge.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 11:54 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
Hi,not sure if this is the right place-but looking for info on the star alliance gold member eligible lounges at narita and haneda.. can anyone advise current status? for travel next month!
Old Jan 27, 2022, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
Hi,not sure if this is the right place-but looking for info on the star alliance gold member eligible lounges at narita and haneda.. can anyone advise current status? for travel next month!
The ANA lounges (business class/Star Gold) are open, in sattelite 5 in Narita by gate 110 in Haneda. The period where only the Suite Lounge was open has ended.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 5:35 pm

The ANA lounges (business class/Star Gold) are open, in sattelite 5 in Narita by gate 110 in Haneda. The period where only the Suite Lounge was open has ended.
many thanks!somehow i knew it would be CPH flyer who would respond! in narita is it only sat 5 one that is open? united lounge etc is closed isnt it?
Old Jan 27, 2022, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

many thanks!somehow i knew it would be CPH flyer who would respond! in narita is it only sat 5 one that is open? united lounge etc is closed isnt it?
The UA Club is indeed closed, and the non sat 5 ANA lounges are as well.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 9:12 pm

thanks-and the lounges that are open themselves?do they offer the same range of foods as precorona?
Old Jan 27, 2022, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

thanks-and the lounges that are open themselves?do they offer the same range of foods as precorona?
I have not been to the J lounges since they reopened.
​​​​​​
Old Mar 15, 2022, 6:21 am

Programs: CX Gold
I am thinking of booking ANA with an 14hr overnight transit in Haneda. Is there a place in the ANA lounge where I can sleep?
Old Mar 15, 2022, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by boybi
I am thinking of booking ANA with an 14hr overnight transit in Haneda. Is there a place in the ANA lounge where I can sleep?
The lounges close overnight. Depending on how far in the future you are talking about, the airside transit hotel may open again....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.