Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Econ Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2017, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance
Premium Econ Upgrade

Hello, I booked a flight from SFO to CTS via NRT on NH using UA miles. I know that because of the fact that it was booked via UA using UA miles, there are some things about this booking that will be more cumbersome. For example, I am interested in upgrading my econ seat to Premium Econ but I can't see where to do that in NH's website. So is my ticket not upgradeable because I booked using miles or because I booked via UA, or both, or? Of course I would be willing to pay the difference in cost, just not sure how to go about doing it.
Old May 18, 2017, 3:26 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG, ANA Mileage Club, Hilton Honors
You could try calling your US NH representative?
Old May 18, 2017, 5:54 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by redleader74
Hello, I booked a flight from SFO to CTS via NRT on NH using UA miles. I know that because of the fact that it was booked via UA using UA miles, there are some things about this booking that will be more cumbersome. For example, I am interested in upgrading my econ seat to Premium Econ but I can't see where to do that in NH's website. So is my ticket not upgradeable because I booked using miles or because I booked via UA, or both, or? Of course I would be willing to pay the difference in cost, just not sure how to go about doing it.
This question has nothing to do with NH.
You booked an award ticket using UA miles. It is not upgradable.
UA does not offer Premium Economy awards. It's either Economy or Business.
If you want to change to Business, call United.
Old May 18, 2017, 9:39 am

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
You can't

Even ANA own program doesn't provide premium economy award, nor upgrade award to premium economy.

ANA's own elite member can get a premium economy seat at checkin when there is an unoccupied seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.