Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN; SATS Premier Check In

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2015, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, DL Gold, QF Gold, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, WoH Explorist, Shangri-la Jade
SIN; SATS Premier Check In

Sorry if this has been asked before anywhere, but I can't seem to find a definite answer..

Is a *G (A3) allowed to use the Premier Check-in area in Singapore when flying ANA (NH802) in Economy class?
Old Jun 16, 2015, 2:52 am
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Originally Posted by DreamHigh
Sorry if this has been asked before anywhere, but I can't seem to find a definite answer..

Is a *G (A3) allowed to use the Premier Check-in area in Singapore when flying ANA (NH802) in Economy class?
I've been turned away in Y when flying NH metal as a DIA. It's only for those in NH C (link).

Last edited by armagebedar; Jun 16, 2015 at 2:58 am
Old Sep 26, 2015, 8:24 am

sorry to resurrect this. will be flying on NH802 in F. Will I be able to use this check-in?

Also, is 3am the only possible check-in time. Am I able to come in at a more decent time like 1am and chill out at the SKL F lounge till departure?

Thanks guys
Old Sep 27, 2015, 11:49 pm

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, BA Gold
Originally Posted by itihm
sorry to resurrect this. will be flying on NH802 in F. Will I be able to use this check-in?

Also, is 3am the only possible check-in time. Am I able to come in at a more decent time like 1am and chill out at the SKL F lounge till departure?

Thanks guys
Check-in opens at 0250 - I didn't bother with Premier Check in last week (didn't even know there was one at T2!). Was denied access to SKL F T2 at 1am (arrived at 1230am) - didn't have a boarding pass, but you could try your luck!

NH are great; had a brilliant flight - bring your own entertainment through, theirs is pretty sparse.
Old Sep 29, 2015, 6:39 am

Thanks. I wrote NH, and they offered to let me check-in earlier (when the desk for NH846 is open).

Not sure if that's a better option than going to the airport at 3 am, Ha ha
Old Sep 29, 2015, 7:36 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
For NH846, we dropped off bags at around 5pm, even as that flight wasn't leaving until after midnight. No problem.

Originally Posted by itihm

Thanks guys
Just went through this and it was no problem for us. Some of us even managed to use this check-in 7+ hours before the NH departures, which was very useful since checked luggage was part of the picture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.