Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Experience Japan Fare and Japan Airpass (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Experience Japan Fare and Japan Airpass (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2018, 6:44 pm

I just checked HND-OKA-NGS-ITM-HND together and separately, the price was around $85 per segment. I was checking for next spring. I was expecting longer segments to be more but they were all pricing the same.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
So glad I checked Flyertalk and found this thread before booking my ITM - NRT NH2176 one way fare in September. Came to $95CAD total (H fare) and I was able to select seat 13A which appears to be premium economy? Hold on based on seatguru it looks like a Business seat. Nice.

It did ask me for an international reservation or ticket number. I put my YYZ-ORD-NRT-China one-way reservation number with ORD-NRT in F on ANA. Not sure if that did something to let me book business section seat (assuming it’s economy service).

Somehow when I tried to enter my AP # it rejected my request so I switched to ANA mileage club number. I have no status whatsoever with ANA though.

Anyway, hope they honour the 13A seat request! Previously I was going to try to upgrade to F at check in counter with 9K yen. Now with business seat, I won’t bother. It’s only an hour and 20 min flight

Old Jun 18, 2018, 9:13 am

Programs: DL, AA, AV, AC
Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes
So glad I checked Flyertalk and found this thread before booking my ITM - NRT NH2176 one way fare in September. Came to $95CAD total (H fare) and I was able to select seat 13A which appears to be premium economy? Hold on based on seatguru it looks like a Business seat. Nice.

It did ask me for an international reservation or ticket number. I put my YYZ-ORD-NRT-China one-way reservation number with ORD-NRT in F on ANA. Not sure if that did something to let me book business section seat (assuming it’s economy service).

Somehow when I tried to enter my AP # it rejected my request so I switched to ANA mileage club number. I have no status whatsoever with ANA though.

Anyway, hope they honour the 13A seat request! Previously I was going to try to upgrade to F at check in counter with 9K yen. Now with business seat, I won’t bother. It’s only an hour and 20 min flight

Be mindful ANA domestic flights have different seat configurations. For example there are only 3 rows of premium seats on domestic 777-300s and 2 rows on domestic 767s.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 3:55 pm

Anyone knows when ANA will open up Experience Japan fare up to March 2019?

The Japanese website now allows domestic reservation up to March 2019 3 days ago.

Thanks.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:10 pm

I'm looking at some Experience Japan Super Saver flights from NRT-CTS next July. The morning flight is ~$50 per person and the afternoon flight is ~$200 per person. I'd like to take the afternoon flight after landing from SFO instead of the next day's morning flight. Does anyone know if these Experience Japan flight prices change like regular tickets? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 1:03 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
In my limited experience, they are fixed price fares and seats are either present or not. If you can't get the fixed discounted price on a flight, then all seats are already sold.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 4:47 pm

still eligible if not departing Japan by air

Eligibility Criteria 3 - Passenger must be in possession of an international return ticket (on any airline), with the first leg of the journey originating from outside of Japan.

I have a question regarding the above eligibility criterion. I'll be flying into Japan but departing the country on a cruise ship. I'd think that I'm still eligible to buy the Experience Japan air pass but would like to know if anyone has used the pass without any problem under this scenario.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage

Eligibility Criteria 3 - Passenger must be in possession of an international return ticket (on any airline), with the first leg of the journey originating from outside of Japan.

I scanned this thread and it seems like agents don't always (ever?) check the international tickets. I booked one way on JAL to Tokyo and wanted to decide later how long to stay in Japan and where to go from there. My int. reservation would allow me to book this special fare (I tried dummy booking) so I'm kind of tempted to take a chance - a few actually.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:20 am

Programs: OZ *G, CX Silver, BA Blue
they rarely check (never checked with me). the most important thing is you must have a Japan tourist's entry stamp in your passport. as long as you're in Japan because of tourist reasons, not work visas etc., it should be fine. coz you must need to get out of Japan anyway within 90 days of arrival from your one-way ticket...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.