Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA site - can't choose *A awards?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2011, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by IMH
Working again for me without any miles, workarounds or additional steps.
I was able to use it to today to piece together a PHL - BKK award in May. It was great then calling United and making the reservation in less than 10 minutes. The agent really sounded surprised that the flights I was reading to her were available.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 7:54 am

No miles, no access for me. Seems pretty strange that it's hit and miss. Just easier to put in the miles/points from SPG/MR, I guess.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 8:30 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by upgrader
No miles, no access for me. Seems pretty strange that it's hit and miss.
Yes. No obvious logic. Still there for me today.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:55 am

I have 1 mile in my account and it's not working, still need to use the workaround. Anyone know what the cutoff is?
Old Sep 2, 2011, 5:13 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody
Originally Posted by MileageMonkey
I have 1 mile in my account and it's not working, still need to use the workaround. Anyone know what the cutoff is?
How do you "workaround"?
Old Sep 3, 2011, 6:39 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Paulchili
How do you "workaround"?
There are several methods: for more details and fuller descriptions just do a web search for ANA workaround ). The neatest is sbm12's script for Greasemonkey. The quick and dirty option for occasional use is to start with a simple search for a route that ANA flies itself (e.g. NRT-SIN on the dates automatically offered). Once you've done this, the Star Alliance search button will no longer be greyed out.

Last edited by IMH; Sep 5, 2011 at 1:16 pm Reason: correcting sbm13 to sbm12 (sorry Seth)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.